To apply, send a message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cpurepair785
GURU Solutions is hiring freelance writers to create original content that will enrich our brands. We are a fast-developing website interested in writers who can produce at least one post in two weeks at a minimum.
- What is Processor L2 Cache?
- How Do You Find Out What Socket Processor/CPU you have?
For a closer look at our content, read this example post: https://www.geek-computer.com/wiki
Who We Want:
Our ideal writer has to meet the following requirements:
- We have three types of posts: Response posts (1200 words), Staple posts (2200 words), and Pillar posts (4000 words).
- Our payment rate is $0.02 per word, and you will be paid depending on the length of your article.
- The length of the article is assigned based on the topic, meaning you will be able to calculate what you will receive for your efforts.
- As you continue writing your rank on our site will continue to increase, which increase your payment rate.
- The writer’s bio will appear on their articles. Those who wish to build a social media following over time can include their social media link in their Bio.
- However, some special occasions will require writers to have their content to ghostwriter status. This is a decision our company makes during planning sessions and will happen without notice.
- As an example scenario, we might ask a writer to review an item based on our opinions and personal experience with it. In that case, we might ask them to use a pseudonym.
- Every writer must be able to produce two articles per month.
- Currently, every Wednesday is our review day and all articles must be turned in before 5 PM CST
- You will agree that written content, videos, photos, and any other media submitted to GURU Solutions becomes its exclusive property. You also have no right to republish it on your own, or on other sites.
- This is a worldwide freelance opportunity. You will be an independent contractor who will receive 1099 at the beginning of the year US citizen only. GURU Solutions is owned and operated by James Fleming, a company headquartered in Topeka, KS.
Are you ready?